Population Health in a Pandemic: Protecting the Vulnerable in the Fight Against COVID-19
Hear from healthcare leaders on how they are dealing with the challenges presented by COVID-19 and targeting outreach to those most vulnerable to severe complications from COVID-19.
Hear from healthcare thought leaders on how they are keeping their members safe and out of the hospital during the COVID-19 crisis using machine learning and predictive analytics tools to target outreach to those most vulnerable and help them “shelter in place.”
The panel discusses:
- Insights from the frontlines in the fight against COVID-19
- Details about what it takes to actually help those individuals vulnerable to severe complications from COVID-19 to ‘shelter in place’ and safeguard their health
- Distinct challenges they see in their efforts
- Feedback from the vulnerable individuals they seek to help
- Carol McCall, FSA, MAAA, MPH, Chief Health Analytics Officer ClosedLoop (Moderator)
- Arthur Jones, M.D. Chief Medical Officer Medical Home Network in Chicago
- Jamo Rubin, M.D., President, Signify Community for Signify Health
Register now to watch the on-demand webinar.